Course of treatment
Shiatsu is usually given to the client on the clothed body, lying on the floor on a futon or on a massage table and also sitting on a massage chair.
In a (short) preliminary discusion in which we talk about needs, wishes and expectations, we develop an idea for the subsequent treatment. With an introductory hara finding, kyo and juitsu, energetic emptiness and abundance are to be explored as a leading “topic”. In Shiatsu, the diagnosis and treatment are simultaneous.
The joints should be mobilized and the Ki made to flow with slight pressure, stretching and rotating movements. During the session, entire meridians are treated with the hands, thumbs, elbows and knees. The flowing movements and mindful touches are always attentive and respectful.
After the approx. 60-minute treatment, you have the opportunity to let the Shiatsu experience “reverberate” during a short break.
As a shiatsu practitioner, I make no promise of healing. So, of course, I would like to point out that I cannot replace doctors or medical treatments. And don’t want it either! Shiatsu is a unique interpersonal encounter that touches.
My recommendation to beginners. Integrate Shiatsu permanently into your everyday life. Start with four treatments at weekly intervals and then take a monthly session.
But you can also have a deep and beautiful shiatsu experience with just one treatment.
On the futon
- Single and initial treatment 60 min – 60, -Eur
- Follow-up treatment 60 min. 50, – Eur
On the chair
- Single and initial treatment 25 min – 25, -Eur
- Follow-up treatment 25 min. 20, – Eur
At home / At work
- I am flexible and can also come to your place In addition to the treatment fee, there would be a single travel fee of 10,- Eur in Berlin and suburbs.
All fees / prices include 19% VAT.
My treatment times
- Sundays 1 – 8 pm, Mondays to Wednesdays 12 pm – 10 pm
- In addition, further appointments are possible by arrangement.
If you cannot keep an appointment, I ask you to cancel it at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise, I would have to charge them half of the treatment cost
Make an appointment
Get an appointment by e-mail or by telephone
- +49 (0) 171 . 67 10 297